- Vented corners for maximum airflow
- Adjustable 4 piece design to fit most cots
- Breathable air permeable mesh fabric
- Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties prevent safe fitting on many cot types
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Protects against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Firm yet padded, slim-line and non-pillowy
- Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly
- Polyester mesh with cotton polyester trim
- Machine washable
- Tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards. Free from Formaldehyde, Lead, Phthalates and AZO dyes
- Lab tested and confirmed by world-renowned paediatric respiratory experts to have better Co2 airflow compared to other lightly padded cot liners
- Proudly created by one of Australia's longest standing and leading nursery design houses, The Little Linen Company (established in 1971)
Unique design means the Airwrap mesh fits most cots and maximises airflow and breathability for improved comfort, peace of mind and ultimately a better night sleep for you and your bub. Surround them with air!
Designed with breathable mesh fabric and adjustable four piece construction to fit your cot/crib. Airwrap mesh is also free from bumper ties and vented corners provide more airflow than other lightly padded cot liners. Firm, slimline and non-pillowy with oodles of safety features.
Airwrap, safer than a bumper. Australia and the UK’s number one choice for traditional bumper alternative.
- Additional Info
Product Code 100358 Brand Airwrap Product Care Polyester Mesh with Polyester Cotton Trim: Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. Video
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!