- 4 front and back carrying positions
- Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position
- The wide, fully adjustable seat area ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child’s hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort
- Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt
- The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and good carrying ergonomics.
- Inbuilt infant insert
- Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. You use the upper height position from newborn (at least 3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the correct position, close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Adjustable head support
- The head support protects your newborn baby and gives the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided. You can also keep the head support unfolded when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. You can easily fold it up or down and adjust the firmness of the support it provides.
- Back carrying for your toddler
- As your child grows heavier, back carrying in the baby carrier will be a more comfortable option for you. We recommend that you only start to carry your child on your back after they turn 12 months old, as you will not have the same degree of supervision.
- Easy and safe back carrying
- With your child sitting facing in, you can easily swivel the whole baby carrier from your front to your back. It’s comfortable and you can do it unaided. The design of the baby carrier means your child sits safely and securely while you move them on to your back.
- Hip-friendly baby carrier
- The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be “hip-healthy”. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support to your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months.
- Child-friendly materials
- All our baby carriers are free from harmful substances and approved in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class I for baby products.
DetailsAre you worried that babywearing might make you and your baby too hot? Choose Baby Carrier One Air – it’s designed to make babywearing significantly cooler for you and your baby. It’s made almost entirely from an airy mesh and this helps to cool the places most prone to perspiration – the parts of the baby carrier closest to you (the shoulder straps) and your baby (between their legs). Mesh fabric is softer and more lightweight than many other materials, so it’s easy for you to see and feel that you’re carrying your baby in a natural position, with their back in a C curve.
- Additional Info
Product Code 110255 Brand Baby Bjorn Suitable for Newborn to 3 Years Product Care Machine wash, 40°C. Wash separately with a gentle, bleach-free detergent. Do not tumble dry. Mesh: If you have a baby carrier in mesh fabric, do not iron it! A baby carrier in mesh fabric dries very rapidly thanks to its lightweight and airy fabric. Video Carrier Type Structured Carrier Facing Back, Front Inward, Front Outward, Hip Carrier New Born Insert Included No
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!