- 5-in-1 adjustable play environment grows with baby
- Explore the world with this global themed gym, packed with grow-with-me discovery
- Includes 10 balls to encourage motor skill development
- Encourages tummy time, hand-eye coordination, music appreciation, co-play and curiosity
- Ball drop canopy and put-and-take storage bag perfect for co-play and gross motor skill encouragement
- Stimulate baby with 20+ minutes of global-themed music
- Mat folds out into large jumbo world map giving baby room to play and explore. Show baby geography, characters and colors for years to come!
- Panda Puppet toy featuring contrast black and white encourages visual stimulation and coplay
Great minds start little. ™ Baby Einstein’s 5-in-1 Journey of Discovery Gym™ is packed with features that will grow with your baby for years to come with learning-inspired fun! The multi-mode gym has a unique design that features 5 fun ways to play as baby grows: newborn, active discovery, tummy-time, sitting, and crawling.
10 colorful balls extend the life of this gym into the toddler years because with all walls up - it becomes a ball pit! The tummy time mat folds out into a 47” jumbo world map providing ample room for co-play and discovering the world.
Capture baby's imagination with more than 20 minutes of global-themed music, rattles, plush toys, teethers, and the baby safe mirror that all detach for fun on the go. The removable contoured prop pillow provides support for baby during tummy time.
The “suitcase” storage bag doubles as put and take exploration for baby. Encourage baby’s motor skills and hand-eye coordination with the ball drop canopy. When things get a little messy, simply remove the toy bars from the play gym and toss the play mat into the washing machine.
SpecificationsAssembled Dimensions (cm) - 119.38 cm x 101.6 cm x 45.72 cm / Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Additional Info
Product Code 110151 Brand Baby Einstein Suitable for Newborn +
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Quality Features Value
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!