- EZY PROTECT (EP) headrest adjusts, growing with your child to provide valuable head protection
- Seat is large enough to take most 4 year olds and allow many children to stay in the seat until they are 5 or 6 years of age
- Shoulder Pads and soft reversible insert
- Four slot harness position for your growing child
- Six point safety harness
- Child cup holder
- Machine washable cover for easy cleaning
- Exclusive clips hold buckle apart whilst putting baby in seat
- Car seat saver mat helps protect your car’s interior
- EPS Foam – side impact protection
- 2 recline positions whilst using Forward Facing/Toddler Mode
Safety of your little one is paramount and the integrated Babylove Ezy Protect (EP) technology is a revolutionary choice.
Extra side impact protection can be provided for your child by adjusting the Ezy Protect headrest as they grow.
The seat itself is compact in size which assists in enabling 3 restraints across the back of a vehicle seat.
Inside however it is large enough to take most 4 year olds and allow many children to stay in the seat until they are 5 or 6 years of age.
Start your baby’s journey rear facing – your child can remain rear facing until their shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 12 months) or the middle height marker (approximately 2-3 years). Then convert to forward facing position until their shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years).
Thoughtful inclusions for your family comprise of removable cup holder, car seat protector mat, harness clips to hold the buckles open, padded insert and shoulder pads. All of which make your daily trips more comfy and easier to manage.
- Additional Info
Product Code 101479 Brand Baby Love Suitable for Newborn to 4 Years Isofix Compatible No Inbuilt Harness Yes Height Adjustable Headrest Yes Additional Side Impact Protection No Facing Forward & Rearward - Extended (Up to 30 Months) Crotch Buckle Yes Arm Rest Yes Cup Holder Yes Seat Protector Yes Storage Pocket No Seat Insert Yes Hood No Slim Fit Yes Anchored Yes
- Ask a Question