- 12+ fun activities including lights & sounds
- Baby will have a ball in this fun new jumper!
- 3 height adjustments to grow with baby
- 3 modes with volume control: learning, piano, and melodies -
- Learning mode introduces baby to numbers, animal names, and sounds in 3 languages (English, Spanish, and French)
- Removable toy stations keep baby playing even when they outgrow the jumper
- Multiple Modes
- Music, Sound & Lights
- Volume Control
- Rattle Beads
- Easy to Wash
What baby wouldn’t be entertained in this activity-packed jumper? Babies can move and kick to their hearts’ content on the springy platform, or spin it around to discover more than 12 activities with lights and sound.
The electronic toy station features 3 different play modes and 3 languages, and can be removed for floor play when they outgrow the jumper.
Another way this entertainer grows with baby: 3 easy height adjustments.
Whether baby’s giggling while spinning the rattle, chewing on one of the teething toy, or discovering numbers and animal sounds, they’ll be having a ball -- while you get some much-needed, hands-free moments.
- Suitable from 6 Months +
- Can sit up unassisted
- Is less than 76.2cm
- Weighs less than 11kg
- Do not allow children who can stand or walk on their own to sit in the seat
- Always keep child in view while the child is in the seat
- Do not add additonal strings or straps to the product
- Never move the unit whie the child is in the seat
- Additional Info
Product Code 105683 Brand Bright Starts Suitable for 6 Months +
Customer Reviews 14 item(s)
Quality Features Value
Lots of exciting things for baby’s to look at.
Love how the seat rotates. Definitely a must have.
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
It was purchased on line so now we have to find a shop to return it to to get the missing pieces. I really don't want to assemble another one. I just want the missing pieces.
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!