CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers. By entering this Promotion, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook from any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, or expense which you may incur arising from, or in connection with, your entry in this Promotion.
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to become bound by these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promoter is Baby Bunting Pty Ltd (ABN 43 128 546 154) (Baby Bunting) of 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175. Telephone number (03) 8795 8100.
3. To enter you must 'like' the official Baby Bunting Australia fan page on Facebook and leave a comment telling us Tell us in 25 words or less why your little one would love the SmarTrike STR3? The entries judged by Baby Bunting to be the most creative, original, and sincere will receive a Prize (Promotion). Any entry not completed via the competition post published by Baby Bunting (eg separate wall comments, private messages) in response to the form will be invalid.
4. There will be One (1) winner in total selected. The winners will each receive one (1) SmarTrike STR3 6 in 1 Folding Trike - Blue valued at $329.
5. The total Prize pool value is AUD $329 inc. GST. Baby Bunting accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes. Prizes (or any unused portion of a Prize, if any) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as, and are not redeemable for, cash.
6. In certain rare circumstances, a Prize, or an element of a Prize, may become unavailable (or example, due to issues arising with our suppliers). If this occurs, Baby Bunting reserves the right to substitute a Prize(s) that is at least of equal recommended retail value and equivalent specification(s).
Entries and eligibility to enter
7. To be eligible to enter you must:
(a) be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over;
(b) have registered as 'liking' the official Baby Bunting fan page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/babybuntingaus) during the time of the Promotion or earlier; and
(c) be in Australia at the time you enter the Promotion.
Employees of Baby Bunting, the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize, and any agencies associated with this Promotion, or any of their respective immediate family members, are ineligible to enter.
8. Baby Bunting may verify the validity of entries to ensure that they are in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. If your entry is judged as a winning entry, Baby Bunting reserves the right to request that you provide Baby Bunting with proof of age, identity, and residency acceptable to Baby Bunting to confirm your eligibility under these Conditions of Entry to receive a Prize. Baby Bunting reserves the right to disqualify you and not award you a Prize if it considers that:
(a) you are ineligible to enter;
(b) you have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or
(c) you have otherwise inappropriately tampered with the entry process.
9. You are not permitted to enter more than once.
10. Baby Bunting takes no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
Important dates and times
11. The Promotion commences at 4 pm (Melbourne time) on 17/11/2020. Entries close 5.00pm (Melbourne time) 19/11/2020.
12. All entries are deemed to be received at the time shown as being posted via Facebook and not at the time of transmission by you.
13. The judging will be conducted by selected employees of Baby Bunting at 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South, Victoria at 6 pm on 20/11/2020 and will be notified via Baby Bunting’s Facebook page on that day. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Delivery of the Prize
14. If you are judged as a winner of a Prize, Baby Bunting will contact you for the purpose of you specifying an address for the Prize to be sent. Baby Bunting will send the Prize to the delivery address you notify. The delivery address must be somewhere in continental Australia or Tasmania, however, we do not deliver to Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory), and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). Baby Bunting will send the Prize to the notified delivery address promptly after being notified of the address. Please allow for up to 35 working days for receipt of the Prize.
15. Baby Bunting is not responsible for any Prizes that are lost during transit or after delivery. Baby Bunting recommends that you provide a delivery address that is known to be secure.
16. Baby Bunting may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as is necessary on 20/12/20, in order to distribute any prize(s) that remain unclaimed by that date or for which Baby Bunting has not been notified of a valid delivery address. Baby Bunting will announce a winner determined under this paragraph via the Baby Bunting Facebook page. A winner selected for the purpose of this paragraph must contact Baby Bunting via a private Facebook message or email within 3 business days to claim the Prize.
Ability to cancel or modify the Promotion
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Baby Bunting which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Baby Bunting reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, or disaster Baby Bunting reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion.
Other conditions including limitations on Baby Bunting’s liability
19. Baby Bunting will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or someone else suffers (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or for damage to property which is suffered or sustained, as a result of you participating in this Promotion or accepting a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Baby Bunting is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
21. Any costs associated with accessing the Baby Bunting fan page on Facebook is your responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Upon entering the Promotion you may be given the opportunity to send e-mails to Baby Bunting or to enter or provide information or material (Content). By providing any Content you agree to comply with the Baby Bunting Page Guidelines available on the Baby Bunting fan page on Facebook. A request to access, update, or correct any Content you provide should be directed to Baby Bunting at its address set out below.
24. You consent to Baby Bunting using your name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Baby Bunting.
25. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion can be directed to Baby Bunting Pty Ltd at 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South, VIC 3175, or by email to [email protected]. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Conditions of Entry.