- Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals
- Aligns with the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Complete Package includes carrier and coordinating infant insert
- 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 5 to 12 months (6.4-10kgs)
- Ergonomically structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby
- Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort
- Highly adjustable suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs - whether in or outdoors
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling
- The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2*–15kg) *with Infant Insert
- An Ergobaby Infant Insert is required for use with all Ergobaby Carriers from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control.
- All Ergobaby Infant Inserts are designed to work and fit with any Ergobaby Carrier.
Gold Class is even better with Ergobaby’s premier carrier, the Four Position 360, now available as a Bundle of Joy! This Carrier and Infant Insert combination offers your baby the best babywearing ergonomics in all carry positions from birth to toddler. The innovative deep seat provides ideal hip positioning as your baby grows and aligns with health professional recommendations for safe hip and spine development. The seat width adjusts easily to comfortably transition baby from inward to outward facing and back again.
Wearers of the Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier will love the wide waistband that wraps snugly and securely to transfer your baby’s weight efficiently for longer comfort and greater back support. The carrier also features a height-adjustable structure that provides additional head and neck support for your baby.
A complete solution for your baby’s journey, graduating to suit each stage of your baby’s emotional and physical development. The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Bundle of Joy is all you’ll ever need - from nurturing newborn face to face cuddles, progressing to outward connections and exploring the world together. Go far, stay close with Ergobaby.
Ergobaby Four Position 360 Bundle of Joy – Gold Class comfort and ergonomics from birth.
- Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
- Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
- Carrier weight: 920 grams
- Infant Insert: 100% cotton poplin
- Insert weight: 570 grams
- Carrier fit: 360
- Usage Range: Birth to toddler; from 3.2kg (with any Infant Insert) to a maximum of 15kgs
- Shoulder straps: Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Velcro adjustable waistband: Can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially after a Caesarean operation, and provides lower back support.
- Adjusts from 66 – 140cm (26-55”)
- SPF 50+ Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attachments. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Filters 99.8% of harmful UVA and UVB light. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby
- Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- Small zippered pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
- Additional Info
Product Code 104585 Colour Camel Brand Ergobaby Suitable for Newborn + Product Care
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
- Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry
Carrier Type Structured Carrier Facing Back, Front Inward, Front Outward, Hip Carrier New Born Insert Included Yes
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!