• Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight, and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Like a standard t-shirt fabric.
• TOG rated – 1.0 TOG is designed for mild temperatures when your child’s room is between 21-23C° (70-75F). With a TOG rated sleeping bag, you don’t need any additional blankets.
• 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so simple. Even more, nappy changes are made easier (no need to take the whole bag off).
• Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell-shaped bottom so that hips and legs can rest naturally outwards during sleep.
• Super Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
• Organic Cotton – a skin-friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents sweat resting on skin and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
• There is a free room thermometer and what-to-wear guide included with this product