- Two arm positions; arms out for transition to a grobag
- Three fabric weights; superlight,light and cosy
- Chin and zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Extra-long babysafe YKK zip
- Opens flat for easy nappy changes
- Highest quality construction - no rough seams or edges
- Extra chest lining for secure swaddle comfort
- Nickle free poppers
- Unique curved seams create space for hip healthy natural leg position
- Bonus nursery thermometer and what to wear guide
The Swaddle Grobag is the next generation of swaddling. Based on the latest medical expertise for safety and optimum effectiveness, this is the first stage in providing your baby with a comfortable and content night's sleep.
Arms in swaddle: help new babies to feel secure all night, they won't wake from startling themselves.
Arms out: one or two arms out, the perfect transition to a Grobag
100% soft Cotton with 5% elastane Length 62cm
- Additional Info
Product Code 115377 Brand Grobag Suitable for Newborn 2.3 to 5.5 kg Product Care All Swaddle Grobag can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Swaddle Grobags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage. If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Swaddle Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Swaddle Grobag on low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth. We recommend that you wash dark colors separately for the first few washes. We also recommend that you wash your Swaddle Grobag with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colors.
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!