- Provides orthopaedically correct positioning, supportively cradling baby from head to toe
- As worn by Megan Gale, with her newborn son River
- Babywearing promotes infant health, and positive physical and emotional development
- Skin-to-skin contact promotes bonding, helps regulate baby's metabolism
- Certified organic cotton with maximum softness and ideal stretch for comfort and positioning
- Multiple carrying positions
- Winner of Kidspot awards 3 years running, Bronze in My Child awards 2014, finalist in Mother & Baby Awards 2014
- Pack contains instructional DVD"
The hug-a-bub Certified Organic Pocket Wrap carrier is made from certified organic interlock cotton to offer the best amount of stretch to maximise wearer and infant comfort. (Newborn to 12kg).
- 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
- Cold wash with like colours. Machine or shade dry
- Manufactured in accordance with World Fairtrade Organisation requirements - improving the livelihood and well-being of disadvantaged producers.
- Additional Info
Product Code 23350 Brand Hug A Bub Carrier Type Wrap
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
Bub is safely tucked in and falls asleep very quickly.
Fits nicely in the baby bag and easy to take around without hassle
Awesome pocket to store face cloth etc when ducking out quickly to the shops.
Great to use when trying to get house work done, bub gets to nap at the same time.
Takes a little time to get use to putting on but once you've done it a few times its as easy as tying a shoe lace.
Only con is it gets hot to use in the summer
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!