- Rearward facing to large 12 month old (average 30 month old).
- Forward facing with internal harness to large 4 year old (average 6 year old).
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use single belt path installation.
- Easy to use harness adjuster.
- 10 recline positions (1 rearward facing, 9 forward facing).
- 5 shoulder slot heights.
- Built it anti-rebound design.
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning.
The Aero offers amazing features and the highest levels of safety at an affordable price. The Aero features a narrow width, and a short rearward facing length, making it great for situations where space in the vehicle is limited. The Aero is a Type A2 restraint, meaning it is suitable for rearward facing to a large 12 month old (average 30 month old). It’s unique integrated anti-rebound design means you don’t have to deal with any extra steps involving pull-up rebound bars, or worry about hard plastic objects becoming hazards in the event of an accident.
The five shoulder harness slot heights and nine recline positions in forward facing mode will cater for an extremely broad range of children, from 12 months to large four year olds (average 6 year olds).The Aero features an easy to use single belt path, making installation a breeze, whether in rearward or forward facing modes. A simple pass-through threading of the seatbelt, and then attachment and adjustment of the top tether means the Aero can be installed in under a minute – perfect if you frequently move the restraint between vehicles. Aero is packed with innovative safety technology. The blow moulded design makes the whole seat behave like an airbag in an accident, greatly reducing the forces transferred to your child, without the need for add-on plastic cushions. The vehicle belt path design reduces forward movement in a frontal accident when compared to traditional through-the-backrest belt paths, and allows for a much more solid and stable install of the seat. The cover features press-stud attachment to the shell for super easy removal for cleaning, crotch buckle pad, shoulder strap pads and removable seat inserts.
- Weight 10.43kg
- Width (Base) – 42cm
- Width (Arm) – 41cm
- Width (Side wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 70cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 55cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 59cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 34cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 42cm
- Additional Info
Product Code 105432 Brand Infa Suitable for Newborn to 4 Years Isofix Compatible No Inbuilt Harness Yes Height Adjustable Headrest No Additional Side Impact Protection Yes Facing Forward & Rearward Crotch Buckle Yes Arm Rest No Cup Holder No Seat Protector No Storage Pocket No Seat Insert Yes Hood No Slim Fit Yes Anchored Yes
- Ask a Question