- Provides comfort in moderate temperatures
- The 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warmer temperatures between 24°C - 27°C
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented and unique zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 6. Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes - No Velcro, No Studs
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG LITE is the easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling. It enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘ARMS FREE™’ sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG LITE 0.2 TOG is made from a single layer of specially knitted, high-quality, breathable cotton. The 0.2 TOG fabric is ideal for warmer temperatures between 24°C - 27°C. Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled. Certified as a ‘hip-healthy’ design by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allowing the recommended flexion for hips and legs
SpecificationsFabric Content: 97% COTTON 3% LENGTH: Shoulder to Hem: 72cm
- Additional Info
Product Code 115261 Brand Love To Dream Suitable for 8.5kg - 11kg Product Care Wash before use. Close zippers before washing. Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Warm iron if necessary. Do not iron zipper. Do not dry clean. Wash immediately after use.
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!