- Recommended for room temperatures between 20°C- 24°C.
- Natural ARMS UP™ design to allow self-soothing
- Eliminates loose blankets which can be a safety hazard
- 360 degree stretch fabric allows a good range of motion
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure and helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Patented wings may reduce the risk of baby easily rolling over onto their tummy
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
Premium design that works:
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes – no Velcro, no studs
- Easy care: machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
The multi award-winning SWADDLE UP™ ORIGINAL 1 TOG is now available to use from 'FROM DAY ONE'. SWADDLE UP™ is the only swaddle available with a patented 'wing tips' design. The design allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with their ARMS UP™ giving them access to their hands so they can truly self-soothe. Self-soothing = more sleep.
SWADDLE UP™ ORIGINAL uses a single layer of custom made fabric to reduce the risk of overheating. SWADDLE UP™ ORIGINAL 1 TOG is ideal for moderate room temperatures between 20°C- 24°C. Using SWADDLE UP™ eliminates loose blankets which can be a safety hazard.
SWADDLE UP™ size selection is by baby's weight and not age. Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts.
SWADDLE UP™ ORIGINAL 1 TOG Product details:
Available in three sizes: Newborn (2.2 - 3.8kg), Small (3.5 - 6kg), Medium (6 - 8.5kg) Large (8.5 - 11kg) (GREY Only)
Specifications93% Cotton, 7% Elastane | Shoulder to Hem - 64L (cm)
- Additional Info
Product Code 27066 Brand Love To Dream Suitable for 6 - 8.5kg Product Care Wash before use. Close zippers before washing. Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Warm iron if necessary. Do not iron zipper. Do not dry clean. Wash immediately after use. Video TOG Rating 1.0
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!