- With 'Air Protect Revolutionary Side Impact Technology, to shield your child's head from impact
- Air protect 'Cool Baby' wicking fabric. This unique fabric draws moisture away from your baby's skin, allowing air to flow in, keeping baby cool and comfortable.
- Adjustable base made for quick, easy and secure installation every time
- Luxurious machine washable cover Includes Cozi-Dozi™ infant support for smaller babies
- Padded belt mates Premium fabrics and padding for a comfy ride Integrated canopy, always on hand and easy to store
- Flip-out visor on canopy for extra protection when needed Includes a convenient stay-in-car adjustable base
- Ergonomically designed reinforced carry handle
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness and tether strap
- Adapters for many other premium strollers available from the stroller manufacturer
Transferring from the stay-in-car base to a Maxi-Cosi or Quinny stroller is a breeze, making the Mico AP infant seat a great solution for parents looking for a complete travel system they can use from birth.
The Mico AP features advanced Air Protect™ Side Impact Technology. Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection protects around your baby’s head, where it’s needed most. The comfortable premium fabrics and padded 5-point harness cover keep baby secure and cozy during the ride, and the included Cozi-Dozi™ head insert is perfect for the extra support needed by infants.
Each Mico AP comes complete with a multi-position sun canopy with a flip out visor to help protect baby’s sensitive eyes from bright lights.
Dimensions: 44cm x 76cm x 63cm
- Additional Info
Product Code 95202 Brand Maxi Cosi Suitable for Newborn to 6 months Isofix Compatible No Inbuilt Harness Yes Height Adjustable Headrest No Additional Side Impact Protection Yes Facing Rearward Crotch Buckle Yes Arm Rest No Cup Holder No Seat Protector No Storage Pocket No Seat Insert Yes Hood Yes Slim Fit No Anchored Yes
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!