- Efficient - simultaneous expression in combination with the 2-Phase Expression Technology increases the amount of milk.
- Innovative - small, lightweight and quiet, to make daily expression as comfortable and natural as possible.
- Comfortable - individually adjustable vacuum settings, as well as memory function offers the highest degree of comfort.
- Complete control - a display shows all the relevant information.
- Support of milk supply - double pumping can help to increase and sustain milk supply.
- 4x Bottles
- 4x Lid disc
- 4x Lid opening
- 2x Bottle Stands
- 2x Personal Fit Breast pumps
- 1x Cooler Bag
- 1x Freestyle Bag
- 1x Mains Adapter
- 1x Rechargable Batteries
- 1x Controller
- 1x Tubing
One of the smallest double electric breastpumps in the world helps mothers save precious time and offers freedom of movement whilst pumping. Freestyle is ideal for daily and regular use.
Are you separated from your baby during the day? Are you unable to breastfeed your baby directly due to work commitments or because your baby has had to stay in hospital? The Freestyle Double Electric Breast pump helps you to pump breast milk efficiently and comfortably - no matter where you are. Double pumping also saves you precious time and improves milk production.
- Additional Info
Product Code 56434 Brand Medela Video Pump Type Double Electric Carry Case Yes Recommended Usage 6 Times Per Day Milk Thermo Bag No Bottle Size 150ml Flow Rating Slow Anti Colic Yes BPA Free Yes
Customer Reviews 18 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
Wouldn’t waste my money again on this useless pump
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
Expresses so much more then other in less then 10 minutes!
Quiet & super comfortable to use!!
Features Value Quality Quality Value Quality Value Value Quality
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!