• Jersey Fabric – A type of breathable, lightweight, and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer comfortably warm.
• TOG rated – 1.0 TOG through the sleeves, designed for year-round comfort.
• Organic Cotton – using a natural fibre is so skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels, and creates longer sleeps (hooray!).
• Stretchy – blending with 5% elastane means we can achieve a very comfortable item for your baby to sleep in.
• Fold over Mitts – Mitts on the hands keep the warmth in