Oricom Infrared Forehead Thermometer - NFS100

Product Code #93881

Oricom Infrared Forehead Thermometer - NFS100

Product Code #93881

Oricom Infrared Forehead Thermometer - NFS100

$64.95
Buy Now, Pay Later
own it now 6 months
interest free
learn more
Details

Details

With a simple one button push this highly accurate thermometer allows you to measure your babies temperature in a non-invasive way, making it hygienic for your baby. The NFS100 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature

Features

Features

  • Fast accurate temperature detection
  • Hygienic, no probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
  • Stores up to 8 recorded temperatures
  • Auto-off (one minute)
  • Convenient holder included 
  • 1 year warranty for added peace of mind

How to Use NFS100

  • Press O/mem button & all symbols are displayed on LCD when started
  • When Symbol ( --,-) shows on the display, thermometer is ready to use 
  • Gently hold the NFS100.  Press & hold the scan button then place the probe flat and firmly on the skin
  • Slowly slide the probe midline across the forehead keeping the instrument flat & in contact with skin.
  • Make sure you scan the forehead slowly, just wiping the skin for 3 seconds then release the scan button.  The measurement should start from centre of the forehead.
  • The unit beeps one time per second,  the final beep only occurs after the scan button is released.  The thermometer should remain in contact with skin once the scan button is released until the final beep is heard.
  • Read the temperature on display.
  • Thermometer will automatically turn off after one minute of no-use.

 

 

Specifications

Specifications

Batteries

Requires 1 lithium CR2032 battery (supplied)

 The NFS100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198436).

 
Additional Info

Additional Information

Product Code 93881
Brand Oricom
Suitable for Adult Use Only
Product Care WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hourPoisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure. Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
Reviews

Frequently bought with

Here are some other products that you may also need.
Why wait when you can Buy NOW, Pay LATER with
zipMoney lets you BUY what you want NOW and PAY for it LATER with flexible interest-free monthly payments!

Please wait...