- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Hygienic, no probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Large backlit LCD display
- Requires 2 AAA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
- The FS300 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198437)
Product contains button battery/(ies)
WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hourPoisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.
This versatile device provides fast and accurate temperature detection of the body, room or surface.
The FS300 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198437)
The FS300 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Additional Info
Product Code 93880 Brand Oricom
Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
It’s easy to use!!! Use near temple, or when child is feverish and sweaty use behind ear. I’ve tested it on so many things and has been spot on. Highly recommend. I’m glad I got it while it was almost half price :)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
I am extremely disappointed considering this is one of the most expensive thermometers on the market and I would expect it to work.
Thank goodness I didn't trust it with my newborn.
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!