- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress.
- Babysense7 continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby.
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm
- High quality 3.5" touchscreen
- Motorised pan-tilt camera
- Starry night lightshow
- 480x320 resolution screen
- Baby friendly night vision
- Room temperature monitor
- 19 Lullabies, white noise, nature and womb sounds
- Vibration alerts
- Parent talk back
- Adjustable night light
- Hi-definition sound
- Multi-camera capable (up to four), additional cameras sold separately (CU870WH)
Combines the peace of mind of the Babysense7 Infant Breathing Movement Monitor with the Secure870 3.5” touchscreen audio/video monitor, including motorised pan-tilt camera, starry night lightshow and white noise.
Babysense7 will activate an audible alarm if your baby's breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute, or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds.
Babysense7 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
SpecificationsThe SC870WH has a range of up to 300 metres in optimum conditions. Range is reduced in buildings through walls, doors etc.
- Additional Info
Product Code 113111 Brand Oricom
- Ask a Question