- Lighter than baby weighing only 2.8kg/6lb
- Ultra compact packed size & carry on compliant for most airlines
- Oeko-tex certified fabrics so gentle on delicate skin
- traveller is a cot & play yard with zip open side for easy access
- Ready to go with self-inflating mattress & fitted sheet
- Full mesh sides for ventilation & safety
- Simple, rapid assembly
- Stylish and functional
- Globally safety certified
traveller™ is the ideal lightweight travel cot for home & away, sleep & play, every day! Super compact, traveller™ unpacks to become a comfy & breathable travel cot that's lighter than the baby at only 2.8kg/6lb.
traveller™ is built for optimal lightness & strength and is adaptable for indoors & outdoors, with an optional mesh top for shade. With a full zip open side, traveller™ allows easy access for bedtime story reading or baby to crawl in for playtime. traveller™ is easy for parents to pick up & move, but is also very strong & stable.
Full breathable mesh sides & global safety certification means parents rest easy & can supervise their snoozing children. Baby can rest easy too on the included fitted sheet (Oeko-tex certified for sensitive skin), which covers the thermally insulated & self-inflating mattress. The fabric of Traveller™ is washable & Oeko-tex certified, to be free from health-hazardous substances for peace of mind.
All that in such a light & compact package! Truly putting the ‘travel’ in ‘travel cot’, traveller™ is a comfy & familiar bed for little ones to drift off to sleep under any unfamiliar roof. Bon voyage!
**Please note that mattress clips not included with the Australian model.**
- Product weight: 2.8kg
- Packed Size: 65 x 20 x 20cm
- Assembled size (total footprint): 117 x 79 x 63cm
- Mattress size: Length – 98cm, Width – 57cm
- Additional Info
Product Code 107458 Brand Phil And Teds Suitable for Newborn to 3 Years Product Care
- Fabrics can be sponge cleaned with warm water, using a mild natural soap.
- Unlike children, your traveller™ likes to stay clean.
- Dry your traveller™ thoroughly before storing.
- Remove dry dirt with a soft brush.
- Do not wash with soap, solvents, bleach, or detergents (these may harm the fabric).
- Store in a well ventilated space, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
- Ask a Question