Our delivery partners now all support contactless delivery – parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection. Someone will need to be present at the delivery address for this to occur otherwise standard delivery procedures apply.
Delivery delays for Victorian customers
Our delivery partners are experiencing record demand in Victoria which means there may be delays with your order arriving. Victorian customers should allow an additional 3 business days for your order to be delivered.
Baby Bunting is here to support parents with the products they need throughout their parenthood journey, and we understand that this is more important than ever at the moment.
We have experienced very high volumes of online orders over the last number of weeks and have increased our resources to ensure that we can fulfill them quickly. Our delivery partners, like Australia Post, have also experienced record demand which means there may be significant delays with your order arriving. Please allow up to 14 days for your order to be delivered.
With these delays, it has meant that we are receiving a lot of requests to our Customer Care team, who are working overtime to ensure that we get back to you with any information available. We do apologise if this takes a little longer than usual.
We continue to work with our delivery partners to ensure that we can get your order to you as quickly as possible and we thank you for your understanding.
Our $9 delivery fee (or any offer of free delivery) excludes furniture and gliders and is not available in all areas (see below)
Contactless Delivery Costs
All Orders Except Furniture and Gliders
Flat rate of $9 for online orders
Please note: some remote locations are excluded – see below
Free delivery via email
Flat rate of $9 for online orders
Furniture & Gliders
The delivery charge will be applied according to the total weight of your delivery and calculated at the checkout
- The above time frames are indicative only.
- All orders are dispatched from our Distribution Center located in Victoria via Australia Post eParcel and in some cases Allied Express or Couriers Please.
- In peak times (eg, Free Shipping Promotions, Christmas, Easter, Public holidays) there may be a delay in goods being delivered.
- Large & bulky items such as furniture and gliders may take a little longer to deliver.
- Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland).
- Risk and title in Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods to the delivery address provided in your Order.
- In order to ensure the security of your Goods, Baby Bunting will not accept directions from you to leave the Goods unattended if your delivery address is unattended.
- Baby Bunting will not deliver to a PO Box, locked bag or parcel locker.
- Following dispatch of your Goods, Baby Bunting will email you with confirmation of dispatch and an invoice for your Order.
- On delivery you may be required to sign a proof of delivery document. If you are not available to take delivery, your Goods will be taken to a local depot or post office and a calling card containing the relevant contact details will be left at the delivery address.
- If you require Goods that you have ordered to be re-directed to an address which is not the original Order address Baby Bunting may charge you a reasonable fee for doing this.
- Baby Bunting seeks to ensure dispatch of your Goods occurs within 24 to 48 hours of your Order being processed. However, in some cases it may take longer. Refer to the delivery and shipping information for expected delivery times.