Social Media Guidelines
We're Glad You've Decided To Join Us On Social Media And Look Forward To Hearing From You
Our team would love to connect with you via our social media platforms and we will endeavour to respond to all comments and messages within 48 hours.
While you're connecting with us on Baby Bunting's Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter pages, we need you to abide by some rules:
- Be polite even if you disagree. Contributing to the discussion is great, but offensive remarks and bad language will not be tolerated.
- All wall posts need to come from a real person. Fake or anonymous posts will be deleted.
- Multiple or repetitive posts by a single user or posts that threaten or defame a person or organisation have no place here.
- Repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users have no place here.
- Multiple or repetitive posts on the same general topic (even if the post content differs), by the same user, will be viewed as spam and deleted.
- All wall posts for advertising will be removed.
- Wall posts with team members names will be removed. Please contact us directly if you need to discuss the actions of a specific individual
- We expect you to abide by the rules of Facebook, Instagram & Youtube.