Airwrap 4 Sides White
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock,
This is a pre-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
This is a back-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
Unique design means the Airwrap fits most cots and maximises airflow and breathability for improved comfort, peace of mind and ultimately a better night sleep for you and your bub. Surround them with air!
Designed with natural, breathable cotton muslin outer, mesh inner and adjustable four piece construction to fit your cot. Airwrap is also free from bumper ties and vented corners provide more airflow than other lightly padded cot liners. Firm, slimline and non-pillowy with oodles of safety features and a range of coordinating colours and designs you’re going to love!
Airwrap, safer than a bumper. Australia and the UK’s number one choice for traditional bumper alternative.
- Vented corners for maximum airflow padded cot liners
- Adjustable 4 piece design to fit most cots
- Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties prevent safe fitting on many cot types
- Breathable 100% cotton outer layer and trim, polyester mesh inner layer
- Keeps arms legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Protects against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly
- Machine washable
- Tested for breathability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards. Free from Formaldehyde, Lead, Phthalates and AZO dyes
- Lab tested and confirmed by world-renowned paediatric respiratory experts to have better Co2 airflow compared to other lightly
- Proudly created by one of Australia's longest standing and leading nursery design houses, The Little Linen Company (established in 1971)
- Product SKU
- Product Care
- Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. Important: Shrinking outer cotton layer will affect breathability