Love To Dream Swaddle Up Organic Transition Bag 1.0 Tog Mint Large
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock,
This is a pre-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
This is a back-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG ORGANIC 1 TOG is the easiest and gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling. It enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG ORGANIC is made from a single layer of GOTS Certified (Global Organic Textiles Standard), specially knitted, high-quality, breathable cotton. The 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate room temperatures between 20°C - 24°C. Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled.
Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs.
- GOTS Certified ORGANIC 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Patented and unique zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows the recommended flexion for hips and legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes - No Velcro, No Studs
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
- Easy care: Machine washable and tumble dryer friendly
- Product SKU
- LOVE TO DREAM
Fabric Content: 95% GOTS Certified Cotton, 5% Elastane | Length: Shoulder to Hem: 72cm
- Suitable for
- 8.5 - 11kg
- Product Care
- Wash before use. Close zippers before washing. Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low. Warm iron if necessary. Do not iron zippers. Do not dry clean. Wash immediately after use.