Manduca Pure Cotton Baby Carrier Night Black
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock,
This is a pre-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
This is a back-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
The Manduca Baby Carrier with built-in newborn insert can be used from birth endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association and the Australian Breastfeeding Association. 100% organic cotton against baby's skin, and on the outer.
The Manduca Baby Carrier provides excellent support for both the baby and the wearer. The shoulder straps are generously padded, and work together with the waist belt to distribute baby's weight evenly for the wearer. The baby can be carried on the front, back or side. The baby always faces into the wearer, never outwards, as this is the most ergonomically sound position.
The Manduca Baby Carrier positions baby’s knees higher than the bottom – creating an M shape which is orthopedically sound. The M position replicates a baby’s natural position and helps the baby's hips to mature. Baby’s knees are pulled up, often as high as the belly button. The baby’s legs and bum form a capital "M”.
- Made from 100% certified organic cotton.
- Two-handed unclasp action of clips around wearer’s hips for extra security.
- Extra-long padded hip and shoulder straps for maximum wearer comfort to fit the small and the tall - hip belt circumference allows for a generous 140cm.
- Materials: 100% organic cotton inner and outer, nontoxic dyes and quality fixtures and straps.
- Integrated adjustable headrest/sunshade, foldable into a hidden inner pocket.
- Product SKU
- Product Size: 1.1kg
- Suitable for
- 3.2 to 20kg
- Product Care
- Machine washable at 30 degrees with mild detergent Do not bleach. Tumble dry Iron or dry clean.
- Carrier Type
- Carrier Facing
- Back, Front Inward, Hip
- Carrier New Born Insert Included