Swaddle Grobag Light Grey Marle Newborn Plus 4-7.1kg
The next generation in swaddling.
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock,
This is a pre-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
This is a back-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
- Curved seams for unrestricted leg movement
- ‘Hip Healthy’ accreditation by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI) 2016
- 'Hip friendly, natural frog-leg positions
- Chin and zip guards to prevent rubbing
- Nickel free poppers for easy transition: arms in or out
- Poppers hide away when not in use
- Extra-long, reliable, baby safe YKK zip
- Opens flat from bottom for easy nappy changes
- Double lined chest for secure swaddle comfort
- Arms in: natural calming fetal arm position
- Arms out: transition to newborn grobag
- Bonus nursery thermometer
- Product SKU
- Length: 68cm
- Suitable for
- newborn to 6 Months
- Product Care
All Swaddle Grobags can be machine washed at 40°C. They can be hung out to dry or tumble dried on a low setting. As with all cotton goods, we have designed our Swaddle Grobags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage.
If your child has any allergies and you wish to wash your Swaddle Grobag at 60°C, you should allow for a little more shrinkage. When washing, it is best to keep the zip closed. You can iron your Swaddle Grobag on a low heat if desired, always keeping the iron away from the zip or covering the zip with a cloth.
We recommend that you wash dark colours separately for the first few washes.
We also recommend that you wash your Swaddle Grobag with a detergent that is free from bleaching agents in order to retain the original colours.