Vanchi Nappy Bag Indie Holdall Tan
Sorry, this product is currently out of stock,
This is a pre-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
This is a back-order item and will be available after @@AvailabilityDate,
Boasting the perfect fusion of designer looks and functional intent, the VANCHI Indie Holdall is guaranteed to turn heads!
Our stylish new Grey Malange Changing Clutch Set features a handy zippered mesh bag with detachable wristlet handle, over-sized oval shaped padded changing mat with water resistant backing, monogrammed snap lock wipes case, and full length matching adjustable pram strap (Nappy Bags) or matching vegan leather pram clips (Manhattan Backpack's).
Use the zippered mesh pouch for storing nappies, creams and wipes, or it's the perfect size to be used as a chic makeup case for yourself.
- Luxurious & versatile Vegan Leather* outer
- Durable water-resistant lining for easy care
- 3 easy and convenient full length zippered top openings
- 4 elasticised interior pockets in main compartment to separate food, clothing & nappy change items
- 1 internal zipper privacy pocket in main compartment
- 1 external zipper pocket and two press-stud side pockets for quick, easy access
- 30 cm handle drop for added comfort and ease
- Alternate carry options: pram strap OR handbag style
- Metal feet to help protect from wear and tear
- New Vanchi Love Lock Bag Charm
- Complimentary Vanchi Changing Clutch Accessories Kit
- Product SKU
- 43W x 36H x 21 gusset (cm)
- Product Care
Nu Leather bags are made from PU and can be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm soapy cloth. We do not recommend submerging in water. Washing your bag will result in an unfavourable variation to the surface of the fabric, lessening the beauty and the shine of it. Washing will also cause the interfacing (stabilizing structure of the bag) to break down resulting in a lessening of the stiffness of the structure of the bag.
Please note that the lining of the bag and change mat can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Then it should be air dried flat.
You may use a very cool iron on the cotton side of your change mat if it curls up a bit at the edges.