- Improved NUK original shape – modelled on a mother’s nipple as she breastfeeds, which fits optimally into the mouth when baby sucks
- Thinner and narrower teat neck reduces pressure on jaws and teeth. Orthodontic NUK Shape approved by the Oral Dental Health Foundation.
- Flat baglet and smooth underside; pleasant feeling in mouth; plenty room for natural sucking movements
- Sturdy, reusable packaging box - safe to sterilise in the mirowave
- Age 6-18m, Silicone, BPA-free, 2 per pack
A soother or ‘dummy’ is a useful aid to help relax your baby. The asymmetrical shape featured on all NUK Soothers is designed to adapt to baby’s mouth perfectly allowing an optimal interplay between the lips, palate, jaw and tongue. Nurturing these muscles will assist in the healthy oral development later in life including trouble-free breathing, problem-free feeding and, later, speech development.
Most importantly, a soother can help satisfy an infant’s natural need to suck.
The NUK Air System allows air to escape through the valve allowing it to stay soft and flexible, keeping its shape and allowing a satisfying sucking action.
NUK Silicone Soothers are made from a high-quality, synthetic material. The clear, silicone material is easy to clean and particularly heat-resistant. It can be boiled, is free from harmful substances, odourless, transparent and has a smooth surface – all qualities that are important in a soother.
NUK is the only brand with teats and soothers accredited by the Oral Dental Health Foundation.
- Additional Info
Product Code 111052 Brand Nuk Suitable for 6 Months to 18 Months Product Care Check soother before each use by pulling firmly on the baglet. Discard if torn or at first signs of damage. Replace after 1-2 months.
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!