- Lightweight - carrier section is only 3.75kg • Easy & Simple— One hand release from car seat base, then easily transfer between car and stroller
- Comfort For Your Baby—Head support, harness pads and crotch buckle cover for your baby’s added comfort
- Comfort For You— Ergonomic handle makes it easier for mother to carry on forearm
- Extras— Includes baby insert and shoulder pads
- Sun Protection - Fold back canopy for shade from direct sunlight
- Fittment - 3 position base recline for better fitment in vehicle seat
- Travel System Compatible - The Steelcraft® Baby Capsule is compatible with Agile, Agile Plus, Strider Compact and Britax® Agile SP (receivers included with stroller)
- Additional base(s) available for purchase Complies with AS/NZ 1754:2013 “Child Restraint Systems for use in motor vehicles”
The same Steelcraft® Baby Capsule you all know and love now features our gorgeous linen look fabrics!
This lightweight design is ideal for moving your baby frequently and compatible for use with selected Steelcraft® and Britax® strollers.
A travel system allows you to move your child in an Baby Capsule from car to stroller without waking.
It is a simple, smooth action which means your child will feel minimal disturbance.
- Rearward Facing Only: H:44cm x D:57cm x W:44cm
- Product Weight: 3.75kg approx. (Carrier only)
- Additional Info
Product Code 107230 Brand Steelcraft Suitable for Newborn to 6 Months Box Contents
1x Baby Capsule, 1x Straps
Isofix Compatible No Inbuilt Harness Yes Height Adjustable Headrest No Additional Side Impact Protection No Facing Rearward Crotch Buckle Yes Arm Rest No Cup Holder No Seat Protector No Storage Pocket No Seat Insert Yes Hood Yes Slim Fit No Anchored Yes
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
Quality Features Value
The newer fabric looks and feels really good and cleans up amazingly well. We’ve had a few explosive nappies happen in that capsule and you would never know; quick once over with a wipe and it’s as good as new.
I find the release catch a little difficult to press & pull, but I’m quite a weakling. When he was small and light, I used to skip getting the pram out for quick stops and just carry the capsule into shops etc. Now he’s a solid 5 month old I’m finding it fairly heavy to lug around so I’m glad I didn’t get the 0-12month capsule.
I couldn’t imagine not having the convenience of a capsule for a sleepy newbie! It has also given us a chance to really think about what real car seat we want and save up for a high end one after buying all the initial necessities.
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!