Survey Terms Conditions
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and on the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By submitting an entry, you are agree to become bound by these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promoter is Baby Bunting Pty Ltd (ABN 43 128 546 154) (Baby Bunting) of 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South VIC 3175. Telephone number (03) 8795 8100.
3. To submit an entry form the promotion (Promotion) you must, during the period of the Promotion, click on the Promotion link in the email and complete all of the required data entry fields in the survey. The Promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
The Prize(s) and winners
4. There will be five winners in total selected. Each winner will receive a $200 Baby Bunting gift card/voucher. The winners will be those entrants who, in the sole opinion of the judges, have the most creative response to “In 25 words or less, tell us about a benefit you would like to see included in the Baby Bunting loyalty program”.
5. The total Prize pool value is AUD $1,000 RRP inc. GST. Baby Bunting accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes. Prizes (or any unused portion of a Prize, if any) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as, and are not redeemable for, cash.
Entries and eligibility to enter
6. To be eligible to enter you must:
(a) be an Australian resident aged 18 years and over;
(b) be in Australia at the time you enter the Promotion.
Employees of Baby Bunting, the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize, and any agencies associated with this Promotion, or any of their respective immediate family members, are ineligible to enter.
7. Baby Bunting may verify the validity of entries to ensure that they are in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. If your entry is judged as a winning entry, Baby Bunting reserves the right to request that you provide Baby Bunting with proof of age, identity and residency acceptable to Baby Bunting to confirm your eligibility under these Conditions of Entry to receive a Prize. Baby Bunting reserves the right to disqualify you and not award you a Prize if it considers that:
(a) you are ineligible to enter;
(b) you have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or
(c) you have otherwise inappropriately tampered with the entry process.
8. You are not permitted to enter more than once.
9. Baby Bunting takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Important dates and times
10. The Promotion commences 10am (Melbourne time) 18/12/2019. Entries close 11.59pm (Melbourne time) 24/01/2020.
11. The judging will be conducted by selected employees of Baby Bunting at 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South, Victoria at 11am on 04/02/2020 and will be notified via telephone and email. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Delivery of the Prize
12. If you are judged as a winner of a Prize, Baby Bunting will contact you for the purpose of you specifying an address for the Prize to be sent. Baby Bunting will send the Prize to the delivery address you notify. Unless the prize can be sent by email, the delivery address must be somewhere in continental Australia or Tasmania, however we do not deliver to Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880 and 0881 (Northern Territory) and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland). Baby Bunting will send the Prize to the notified delivery address promptly after being notified of the address. Please allow for up to 35 working days for receipt of the Prize.
13. Baby Bunting is not responsible for any Prizes that are lost during transit or after delivery. Baby Bunting recommends that you provide a delivery address that is known to be secure.
14. Baby Bunting may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as is necessary on 10/03/20, in order to distribute any Prize(s) that remain unclaimed by that date or for which Baby Bunting has not been notified of a valid delivery address.
Ability to cancel or modify the Promotion
15. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Baby Bunting which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Baby Bunting reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
16. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster Baby Bunting reserves the right, to the extent permitted by law, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
Other conditions including limitations on Baby Bunting’s liability
17. Baby Bunting will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or someone else suffers (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury or for damage to property which is suffered or sustained, as a result of you participating in this Promotion or accepting a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Baby Bunting is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
20. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion can be directed to Baby Bunting Pty Ltd at 955 Taylors Rd, Dandenong South, VIC 3175 or by email to: [email protected]. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Conditions of Entry.