- Steams food to preserve nutrients and flavour in food
- Blends easily to a range of textures for every weaning stage
- No transfer between steaming and blending
- Automatic timer so you can just set, leave, then simply serve or store
- Small number of parts for easy cleaning
- BPA Free for ultimate reassurance
Every moment you spend with your baby is precious, so hours spent preparing meals and cleaning up may not be high on your list. Tommee tippee baby food steamer blender makes it really easy to prepare healthy meals with less mess.
- Contains: 1 x baby food steamer blender, 2 x freezer pots, 1 x spatula, Instruction leaflet
- Additional Info
Product Code 105450 Brand Tommee Tippee Suitable for Parental Use Only Product Care
- Turn off at the power supply, unplug the unit and allow unit to cool down completely before cleaning.
- Before first use, before each use and after every use wash the container and lid in warm soapy water or use a dishwasher (top shelf only) and dry thoroughly.
- Wash the knife blade, sealing ring and locking ring in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. The knife blade is not dishwasher safe.
- Warning: Handle the knife blade carefully as it is extremely sharp. Care shall be taken when handling the sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl and during cleaning.
- After every use wipe the entire base with a damp cloth but do not submerge in water.
- Do not clean with abrasive cleaners or allow to come in to contact with solvents or harsh chemicals, damage could result.
Recommend carrying out the descaling process approximately every 4-weeks. If you notice limescale earlier than 4-weeks, descaling may be required sooner.
Living in a hard water area can produce limescale quicker than other areas. You can find out your water quality via your water provider. You may need to repeat this process if you find that limescale is still present. If descaling after a steam cycle allow unit to cool down completely before descaling.
- Discard any remaining water from the water tank by tipping the unit sideways over a sink.
- Pour in 250ml of white vinegar.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes, or up to 24-hours depending on the extent of the limescale.
- Pour the white vinegar liquid down the sink. Rinse the water tank with cool water to remove any build up that came loose as a result of the descaling process and pour liquid down the sink. You may like to repeat this process to remove any residual build up or white vinegar.
- Follow instructions under 'Set up' to perform a final cleaning cycle.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Quality Features Value Quality Features Value
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!