- Water-resistant, wipeable lining and outer for easy cleaning
- 12 pockets to house all your essentials – and more:
- 2 external side pockets, perfect for bottles
- 2 external zipper pockets, with plenty of room for your personal belongings
- 1 internal zippered privacy pocket
- 4 elasticised interior pockets to house all your baby essentials
- 2 additional internal side pockets perfect for bottles
- 1 x large internal full length pocket with press stud closure
- 4 base metal feet for additional protection
Being organised never look so good.
The Steffi Carryall is the epitome of style and organisation.
Need a bag to hold all your baby essentials whilst out & about but don’t want to sacrifice your look? The Steffi Carryall is the bag for you.
Transitioning seamlessly from Baby bag to work bag and beyond.
Boasting a huge interior with 8 individual pockets, comfy straps plus all the essential accessories you need when on mum duty, Steffi makes every outing a breeze.
Use it as a handbag (cross-body or over your shoulder) or safely hang it on your pram with the included removable strap.
- VANCHI’s signature changing clutch set, including:
- VANCHI padded, wipe clean changing mat
- VANCHI snap lock wipes case
- Zippered mesh bag with detachable wristlet handle
- Full length adjustable pram, crossbody or shoulder strap.
Size: 42W x 28H x 20D (cm) & Handle drop: 32cm
- Additional Info
Product Code 115932 Brand VANCHI Product Care
Vegan Leather bags are made from PU and can be cleaned with a soft cloth and warm soapy cloth. We do not recommend submerging in water. Washing your bag will result in an unfavorable variation to the surface of the fabric, lessening the beauty and the shine of it.
Washing will also cause the interfacing (stabilizing structure of the bag) to break down resulting in a lessening of the stiffness of the structure of the bag.
Please note that the lining of the bag and change mat can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth. Then it should be air dried flat.
You may use a very cool iron on the cotton side of your change mat if it curls up a bit at the edges.
- Ask a Question
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!