Install My Car Seat
Let us help you get it right.
We provide a child restraint installation service at all our stores. This service is delivered by our exclusive team of Car Seat Installers Baby On Board.
Baby On Board is a member of the Australian Child Restraint Resource Initiative (ACRI) with a strong commitment to quality practices in the supply and or operation of child restraint products or services. Baby On Board installers fit over 50,000 restraints per year.
Our Store Team Members, together with the team at Baby On Board, can advise you and help you choose the best child restraint and configuration for your situation.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
Online bookings for child restraint installations are now available for all stores. Just click on the Book Now button to complete your booking.
Please note, customers are not able to make an online booking for the same day. If you require same day service, please contact our stores directly to check availability. Click here to go to our store listing.
We offer a range of installation services to meet your needs:
|Single Seat Installation||$45|
|Two Seat Installation||$84|
|Three Seat Installation||$119|
OUR PRINCIPLES FOR CHILD RESTRAINT INSTALLATION
For your peace of mind, and for your child’s safety, Baby Bunting and our child restraint installers (Baby On Board), have adopted the following Installation Principles:
- We believe that infants should be in a rear facing child restraint for as long as possible.
- We will not install a child restraint in forward facing mode until the child meets the first height marker AND is over 12 months old.
- If the child restraint has extended rear facing mode, the child restraint should be kept rear facing until the child has reached the highest rear facing height marker.
- We recommend that a child travel in a restraint with an internal harness for as long as possible, even if aged 4 year or older.
- A child must be at least 4 years AND meet the minimum height marker before using a booster.
- We recommend that a child stays in a booster until they are taller than 145cm even if they are 7 years or older.
- To ensure as safe a child restraint installation as possible, we recommend that the child be present at the time we install the child restraint.
- Whether a child meets a height marker is to be measured without any infant inserts in the child restraint.
IS YOUR CHILD RESTRAINT CORRECTLY INSTALLED?
If you are in doubt, please come and speak with one of our Baby On Board child restraint installers who can arrange and perform a safety check, and provide you with advice on steps you can take to help keep your child safe.
View Booking Services - Terms & Conditions here.