Refunds and Exchanges
We understand that there may come a time where you have had issues with a product and need to return it to us. We want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you.
Any refunds will be provided via the payment method used for the initial transaction
Change of Mind Returns
In addition to your statutory rights under the Australian Consumer Law, or if you live in New Zealand, under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act, if you want to return an item because you have simply changed your mind, Baby Bunting will gladly offer you:
- an exchange, store credit or refund for items returned within 30 days of purchase; or
- an exchange or store credit for items returned after 30 days of purchase,
provided that the item:
- is returned with the original receipt;
- is unused, in its original condition and packaging with all instructions manuals and accessories;
- is not gift cards, e-vouchers, discontinued item or an item that was reduced to clear; and
- is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
The exception to this policy is nappies and wipes which cannot be returned due a change of mind.
Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law or, if you live in New Zealand, under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and you may be entitled to compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced where:
- if you live in Australia the goods fail to be of acceptable quality; or
- if you live in New Zealand the goods fail to meet any guarantees under the New Zealand Consumer Law,
and in each case the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Generally, a major failure is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped you from buying the item if you had known about it;
- is significantly different from the sample (if applicable) or description;
- is substantially unfit for a purpose for which items of that type are commonly supplied, does not do what we said it would, or what you asked for, and cannot be easily fixed; or
- is not of acceptable quality because it is unsafe.
If the problem is not major, we will either replace the item or repair it within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement.
If you believe there is a problem with the item you purchased please contact us and we will be able to advise you what will happen next or, if you live in Australia, return it to your nearest Baby Bunting store with proof of purchase. We may need to send the item to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, refund or repair. If the product has been assessed and found to be not faulty or has been damaged due to inappropriate use, Baby Bunting has the right to refuse to provide a refund, repair or exchange.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
If wishing to a return a product please Contact Us in which we will be able to advise the best way to return the product(s) and inform you of any further details required.
For a refund of Goods purchased online they will need to be returned to our Distribution Centre once confirmation has been received to do so from Baby Bunting.
Exchange of Goods purchased online can, if you live in Australia, be done at any of our stores by providing the order confirmation receipt at point of exchange.Contact Us
If you require any assistance or have any queries about an item you have purchased, please Contact Us.