Online Delivery Update
Due to the high number of online orders, our delivery partners are experiencing delays in delivering your order. We apologise for the inconvenience.
If you've ordered your product as 'pre-order', we'll strive to provide you with the earliest possible delivery date, however, stock availability is an estimate only. If we experience any delays relating to a pre-order product, we will update you through the email address you used when placing your preorder. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Care team here.
Our delivery partners now all support contactless delivery – parcels will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection. Someone will need to be present at the delivery address for this to occur otherwise standard delivery procedures apply.
- Metro delivery: Within 6 days*
- Regional delivery: Within 7 days*
- Remote delivery: Within 14 days
For information on our New Zealand delivery times, visit our New Zealand delivery page.
- $9 flat fee (or any offer of free delivery) excludes furniture and gliders and is not available in all areas (see below)
- Furniture (including Cots, Cot Mattresses & Gliders) - will be calculated according to the total weight of your delivery at the checkout
- eVouchers - Free delivery via email
- Gift Vouchers - Flat rate of $9 for online orders
- Delivery times are calculated in business days and time frames are indicative only.
- All orders are dispatched from our Distribution Center located in Victoria via Australia Post eParcel and in some cases TNT or Couriers Please.
- In peak times (eg, Free Shipping Promotions, Christmas, Easter, Public holidays) there may be a delay in goods being delivered.
- Large & bulky items such as furniture and gliders may take a little longer to deliver.
- Unfortunately we do not deliver to the following areas: Christmas Island, Norfolk Island, areas in postcodes 0880, 0885 and 0881 (Northern Territory), 2898 (Lord Howe Island), 6799 (Keeling Isl, WA), and areas in postcode 4875 (Queensland).
- Risk and title in Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods to the delivery address provided in your Order.
- In order to ensure the security of your Goods, Baby Bunting will not accept directions from you to leave the Goods unattended if your delivery address is unattended.
- Baby Bunting will not deliver to a PO Box, locked bag or parcel locker.
- Following dispatch of your Goods, Baby Bunting will email you with confirmation of dispatch and an invoice for your Order.
- On delivery you may be required to sign a proof of delivery document. If you are not available to take delivery, your Goods will be taken to a local depot or post office and a calling card containing the relevant contact details will be left at the delivery address.
- If you require Goods that you have ordered to be re-directed to an address which is not the original Order address Baby Bunting may charge you a reasonable fee for doing this.
- Baby Bunting seeks to ensure dispatch of your Goods occurs within 24 to 48 hours of your Order being processed. However, in some cases it may take longer. Refer to the delivery and shipping information for expected delivery times.